I can't believe we're leaving already. It took me forever to realize that I was actually in Japan. I'm starting to feel sad about leaving, but I'll be back soon!
I have my final presentation next week on 09/09/09. Great date.
In Chinatown in Kobe, I got hit in the head! By some other guy's head! It was awful. Dizzy. And it hurt the next four days or so, but I think I am feeling fine now. I can't believe I got hit in the head twice on this trip. Crazy. I should start wearing a hard hat everywhere.
This Chinatown isn't very Chinese, I am pretty sure that no one there was actually Chinese or spoke any Chinese, but there were plenty of food stalls selling pork buns and ramen so I was happy. Also, when I was there, there was a cameraman following a rather masculine looking woman (or she might have actually been a man...) while she/he tried food at various stalls. I think it was for some comedy show because she/he was being incredibly expressive and the cameraman was right in her/his face with the camera. Super zoomed in. I thought it was funny, and I followed the crowd of people watching. I got a few pictures. And I was in a few of the camera shots. I'm probably on tv. Hehe.
I'm off to Kyoto tomorrow, and Osaka on Sunday. Doing some last minute shopping and hopping in my favorite spots. See ya soon!
1995 Earthquake, They left some areas alone as a reminder when they reconstructed...
They like to remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment