Aww that's better. This is also my first time trying Calpis. Name is funny I know, but the fact that's based with milk kinda creeped me out. But it's suprisingly good. I got it out of the vending machine in a cup for 70 yen. Tastes a little like Sprite, but only milky? There were two options on the vending machine and I am not sure what they meant. One said that it had something added in it. I got the other one. Mine isn't carbonated so maybe the other one is. Anways, it's pretty good, but I don't know if I want to get it again. Drinking water or the free green tea is so much cheaper, and less sugary!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Update on cow tongue!
I just decided to give the cow tongue senbei a try. A senbei is like a Japanese cracker in a way. Well, first bite not so bad. Second bite um okay. Third bite included the part that I assumed was dried cow tongue. Ew ew ew!! Gross. I washed it down with some Calpis, a milky uncarbonated soft drink, but that wasn't good enough! I reached into my drawer for my Ritz crackers that I hadn't eaten when we climbed Fuji-san. Two crackers later my mouth feels better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment