First off, the Pokemon Centre expedition was a success! I found the Pokemon Centre in Umeda, and I bought some goodies! I wasn't allowed to take pictures inside, but I got a couple of the outside. Then I went out in search of the Umeda Sky Building, and even though it's 42 stories high I couldn't just look up and find it! It's so densely crowded with other tall buildings and railways that I ended up walking in the wrong direction until I saw the Sky Building. I then turned around and walked in the correct direction. I also stopped and ate lunch at Tenkaippin, a ramen shop. One of the Chinese interns recommended I eat there and get the kotteri ramen. I looked it up online, and it said that it's made of pork bones (soaked or something to make the broth), and it's almost as thick as gravy. I walked in to Tenkaippin, sat down, and ordered without looking at the menu! Hehe! I felt cool, but anyway a little later my ramen came. And sure enough it was almost as thick as gravy! I think only a special type of person could eat this often. I felt my arteries start to clog up. It was tasty, but I don't think I'll be having it again. Then I went on to the Umeda Sky Building. It was 700 yen to go to the top and look around. I went up, and you just get to stand on the roof and walk in a circle. I took a lot of pictures. Osaka is incredibly large. Imagine the largest city you can think of in your mind and what it looks like, then multiply that by about 1834701 and there you have Osaka! It's amazing how large it is, and how easy it is to get around! I think I've been spending too much time in Osaka because I haven't been to Kyoto in two months! I know I know, I will be going there next weekend and possibly every free weekend after that to make up for it. I also want to go to Lake Biwa (largest inland lake in Japan) that is near Kyoto. There are lots of beaches, and I feel like swimming!
So after the Umeda Sky Building, I went to Yodobashi Camera, an incredibly humongous electronics store. Seven stories and each floor had to be bigger than Best Buy. I walked around some and bought some computer cleaner. After that I headed back to Osaka-Namba station with a side detour to the Apple Store (again). Then I went home.
Sunday I was lazy (again) and only went out to buy my Shinkansen tickets. I will be climbing Mt. Fuji in a month! I am super excited!
That's all for now, peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment