Friday, April 24, 2009

Typical Work Day

6:45 am   wake up
6:52 am   actually get up
get ready
7:10-7:40 am  eat breakfast/talk to Ryan
7:55 am  leave!
7:55-8:12 am  walk
8:12 am    catch the train at Shin-Omiya station
8:19 am  change trains at Yamato Saidaiji station
8:30ish am  arrive at Yamadagawa station
8:30-8:52 am walk to Omron
8:52-:53 am    arrive at Omron, say good morning to the security guard
8:54 am  arrive at desk, say good morning to other people
8:55 am bell rings!
9:00 am another bell rings, we all stand, bow, say good morning, and recite the company's showa
9:00 am-12:00 pm sit at desk working
12:00 pm bell rings! it's lunch time!
12:00-:25 pm eat lunch in the cafeteria, lots of choices, I usually get the biggest most expensive meal because I'm always hungry, and I'm usually still hungry after eating lunch.
12:25 pm say "gochisosamadeshita" kinda means thanks for the delicious meal
12:25-:45 pm rest of my lunch break is usually spent looking at random things on the internet
12:45 pm bell rings, back to work!
12:45-5:25 pm more working or aka sitting at my desk
5:25 pm bell rings, day's almost over!!
5:30 pm bell rings again, everyone stands, bows, and says "tsukaresamadeshita" means thanks for your hard work

5:30-6:00 pm walk back to Yamadagawa station
change trains, more walking
6:35 pm-ish arrive home, all depends on if I make the train that I have to change to. Could get home later.

Then I cook, eat, watch some tv on youtube, talk to Ryan, and go to bed.

Exciting??

1 comment:

  1. hey, what about the time that you talk to me??? how come that's not in there??? hummmm!

    ReplyDelete